The Woman in the Mirror Gonna Change Her Ways
By Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
It's January. It's a time for fresh beginnings, unknown adventures, and change. The new year is all about making personal progress. Most peeps vow to go to the gym, stick to their diet, keep a tight budget or to quit biting their nails. Why not change your personal style instead? You can be bold, be tough and take risks! Maybe you need to tone it down, dress your age or stop when more is really way too much! Whether your fashion goals for the year are to be a better blogger, feature top notch photos or be a fashion savvy dresser, surely there is a link or three here to spur on your metamorphosis.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 19TH
- Are You Endearing: Life Lessons Learned From a Little Black Dress
- Brunette Blogging: A fun approach to the widely discussed tale of the fashion blogger
- Coming Unstitched: Found that perfect dress? Here's how to work it with every style.
- Denimology: Skinny, Slouchy or Drop Crotch? This Is The Question!
- Dressful: Bill Cunningham: The original street style photographer
- Fashionopolis: This winter bring out the brights!
- Fierce|Fabulous|Fit: Ways to make your blog mobile friendly in Blogger, Wordpress, etc.
- Grit and Glamour: 12 Ways to a Better Blog—and a Better You—in 2012
- Life of a Recessionista: DIY: Makeup Brush Cleanser
- Little Spindrift: Experimenting with rainbow nails...inspired by Miss Caggie Dunlop
- Oranges And Apples: Untangling ethical fashion
- Shrimp Salad Circus: Guide to Self-Portrait Photography - Lose the awkward, look amazing!
- Small Town, Big Wardrobe: "Fabulous" photos that didn't make it....
- Style Delights: What Kate Middleton, SJP & Mrs Obama taught us about statement necklaces.
- Sugar and Spice: How to... Survive your first season at Fashion Week
- The Chic Sheet: Sequin Leggings + A Sweatshirt...Why I Love A Good Contradiction
- The Closet Intervention: Why "accessible style" is anything but for the average American.
- The Fashion Edition: Spring's controversial trend, Pastels, and how to wear them edgy.
- The Fashionable Workout: Sweating Stylishly
- The Frugalista Diaries: DIY Dress For A Cause
New Shoes at Shopbop: Sergio Rossi, Jil Sander, Boutique9, Margiela, CK, Missoni, Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, Coclico Shoes, Minnetonka, Edmund Castillo & Badgley Mischka
Do you have a post you think should be submitted to Links?? Click HERE to do it!!
Have a question?? Formspring Me. I promise to answer!