Determining Blog Content
1. With all the blogging events out there how do you determine which ones to participate in and which ones to avoid?
At this point I have not participated much. Honestly, my lack of participation has more to do with what I've been going through in my personal life rather than interest. I have just had a lot going on, so it has been hard enough to just get some posts up! Hopefully things will settle down and I can participate in the next 30 for 30 Challenge. I am also hoping to do the next Everybody, Everywear.
2. Be honest, have you ever jumped on the bandwagon of some blogging movement/event for the wrong reasons? How did that turn out?
I actually haven't. I have not been blogging for very long, and I only invest time into events I genuinely have interest in and time for... such as this one!! :)
3. How do you give your own flair to a blog event while still maintaining the general mission and purpose?
I'm just me! Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday and Glam It Up Project are the only two "events" I have participated in. In my weekly FBFF posts, I answer the questions with my own ideas, and if there's something else I want to post that day, I do.
4. When determining the best content for your blog what criterion do you keep in mind?
When I choose content for my blog it's truly what's on my mind! I am still learning though. After my last "Weekend Snapshot" post, I realized that it was wayyy too long, boring and wordy and I should keep those posts more concise. So, I'm not perfect- I'm just trying to keep improving!
5. While everything will not suit your blog, how do you try and support your fellow bloggers who are participating in something worthwhile but not your style?
I will still check out their posts and comment. Also, if it seems relevant I may mention the event in a post of mine even if I'm not participating.